PG&E offers substantial incentives for enrolling in an HVAC Optimization Service Agreement.
These incentives are offered to help offset the incremental cost of the upgraded Optimization agreement and additional incentives are paid to the contractor to service the units to the ANSI/ASHRAE/ACCA Standard 180 Maintenance Standard.
The benefits are:
- Increased level of qualifying equipment performance, efficiency and reliability
- Decreased operating, repair and replacement costs
- Reduced HVAC unit failures, which may threaten your business operations
- Improved indoor air quality and thermal comfort for your employees and customers
- Lowered energy usage and demonstrate your commitment to the environment
When a building reaches baseline, the customer will receive up to a total of $1,726 per unit based on the unit’s size, age, and presence of an economizer.
Customers who switch from a “service only when needed” plan to the Program’s predictive maintenance, can save up to $500/year/unit* in operating, servicing and repair costs.
*Values reflect national average based on a 10-ton cooling capacity unit.